We rounded up our top tools for STEAM and coding classroom planning just in time for back-to-school. These online resources will extend creativity and problem-solving while equipping you with the know-how to keep students engaged and learning. Break out the Bits!
- Looking for a quick refresher? Get back to Bit Basics for yourself and your students this school year with quick informative videos.
- littleBits Classroom offers thousands of lessons and inventions! Are you kidding? It would take all school year (and then some) to tackle them all, so we rounded up a few to get you started.
- Creature Creation: Invent a creature and design its habitat. Encourage students to get feedback from their peers and iterate on their designs before a final showcase.
- Spell Binding: Who doesn’t enjoy a good witch or wizard casting spells and inciting mischief? Students will create spells of their own and start making magic with algorithms and sequencing.
- Rover Races & Tractor Pulls: Explore engineering design with vehicles built for tough, complex terrain and then test your design!
- An Eye on Industrial Design: Looking to incorporate art into your learning? Then turn your eye towards industrial design with this lesson.
- Visit the littleBits Forum to connect and learn from educators around the globe with an educator's corner, latest news, tips and tricks, and much more. If there's a question you would like to ask us or the community share it here!