Learn more by visiting the CodeFWD website HERE.
Sphero Edu and CodeFWD are offering FREE Sphero BOLT app-enabled robots, a charging hub, and Course 1 of Sphero’s Computer Science Foundations premium curriculum for a select number of accepted applicants through the CodeFWD program. Learn more by visiting the CodeFWD website.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
Complete a few simple steps and then apply for a FREE BOLT Power Pack to get your students coding.
1. Visit techprep.fb.com/codefwd to learn about the program.
2. Create a CodeFWD account and complete the required steps.
3. Apply for your free Sphero BOLT robots, charging hub, and Computer Science Foundations curriculum.
4. If accepted, join Sphero Edu and complete account set up.
5. Redeem your free Sphero robots and course and get started with your students!
Start now by visiting CodeFWD by Facebook.
More about Sphero Edu
Sphero Edu uses app-enabled robots to foster creativity through discovery and play, all while laying the foundation for computer science. Our program goes beyond code with collaborative STEAM activities, nurturing students’ imaginations in ways no other education program can. Cross-platform apps are approachable for all skill levels, allowing us to reach as many minds as possible.
By unlocking the power of computer programming for Black, Latino/Hispanic, Native American and female students with CodeFWD by Facebook, we hope to inspire a new generation of powerful innovators and build for a future that benefits us all.