How Does it Work?
Sphero Virtual Training starts with a quick kick-off session with our team to understand your needs and availability. From there, you’ll be able to pick a time that works for you and choose from a list of topics or select a customized session. You’ll be assigned a Professional Learning specialist who will be in contact with you to confirm your session and get your learning going.
What are some of the benefits?
- Get the most out of your robots throughout the school year
- Plan lessons with Sphero on a weekly or monthly basis
- If you’re new to computer science or programming, get ahead with our professionallearning offering
- Move at your own pace, ask questions when you have them and change topics as you need them
Who is it for?
How long is it valid?
Who can access the training?
“Learning is a lifelong practice for educators. The more we are willing to grow, the more effective we will be for our students. Teachers model these practices when they come back to the classroom excited to share what they learned. The excitement over learning a new skill is contagious and helps build confidence. Showing students that you are a work in progress and are willing to try new things, will foster a growth mindset in them as well.”
- Laurie Guyon, Coordinator for Model Schools and Sphero Hero.
11 Reasons Why Professional Development is Critical for Teachers
In this whitepaper, we’ll look at professional development for teachers, why it matters, how it benefits not only teachers but their students, and how to discern you’re getting the best educational opportunities for your efforts.
Contact a Rep
Have any questions about Sphero? Talk to a human and get the answers you're looking for.