Welcome to Sphero’s calendar of virtual events for ISTE 2020 Live! We hope you plan to join us in our virtual booth this year.
We have exciting products, a brand new global competition, and blended learning resources we’re excited to share in 2020. Sphero recently welcomed littleBits into the fold to offer a more robust play-based STEAM learning experience for educators and their students. Combined, these solutions continue to transform the way kids learn so they can excel and grow up to be tomorrow’s creators, inventors and changemakers.
We understand that teaching and learning looks different this school year and we’re here to help. We want to support our community with access to quality educational content and resources whether you’re just getting started with Sphero, or looking to continue the fun in the classroom and beyond.
Below are our virtual sessions by day, time and topic. All times are in PST, so please plan accordingly. We’ll “see” you there!
Please note: this is a living, changing list of events so check back here and on our social media channels for more information.
Sphero & littleBits in K12
Learn how to implement Sphero and littleBits products across your curriculum.
- Monday, November 30, Tuesday, December 1, Thursday, December 3, Friday, December 4 - 11:30-12:00pm PST
- Wednesday, December 2 - 2:30-3:00pm PST
Learn all about the littleBits STEAM+ Class Pack and the Fuse app and how you can go BIG and take your littleBits to the next level.
- Monday, November 30, Tuesday, December 1, Thursday, December 3, Friday, December 4 - 12-12:30pm PST
- Wednesday, December 2 - 3-3:30pm PST
Sphero BOLT from Elementary to High School
We’ll cover the inner workings of Sphero BOLT, the Sphero Edu app, and discover how to implement engaging STEAM lessons in all grades, from elementary to high school.
- Monday, November 30, Tuesday, December 1, Thursday, December 3, Friday, December 4 - 12:30-1:00pm PST
- Wednesday, December 2 - 3:30-4:00pm PST
Sphero Global Challenge: The ultimate STEM, robotics, and design competition
We’ll go over each individual STEM event, how to assemble a team, gear to get started, and other questions you might have before registering for the competition.
- Monday, November 30, Tuesday, December 1, Thursday, December 3, Friday, December 4 - 1-1:30pm PST and 2:30-3:00pm
- Wednesday, December 2 - 4-4:30pm PST
Distanced/Blended Learning with Sphero & littleBits
Join this demo to learn all about Sphero's distanced/blended learning resources featuring new Sphero and littleBits activities, classroom management best practices, and tips to disinfect your products.
- Monday, November 30, Tuesday, December 1, Thursday, December 3, Friday, December 4 - 1:30-1:45pm PST
- Wednesday, December 2 - 4:30-5:00pm PST
Introducing Sphero RVR
In this demo we’ll introduce RVR, activities in the Sphero Edu app, and expandibility with micro:bit and littleBits.
- Monday, November 30 - 2-2:30pm PST
- Wednesday, December 2 - 5-5:30pm PST
Sphero Edu: Take your skills #BeyondCode
In this demo, we'll cover lessons to teach computational thinking and programming or an activity to enhance what your students are learning in math, science or language or the arts.
- Tuesday, December 1, Thursday, December 3, and Friday, December 4 - 2-2:30pm
If you’re “at the show” share what you’re learning and doing with us on social media! Tag us @Sphero and use #ISTE20.