Hands-On STEAM Learning for the Creators of Tomorrow
Hours of Play-Based Learning
Bot & Weave
30 Activity & Lesson Cards
STEM-Inspired Activity & Lesson Cards
Each card provides step-by-step instruction and is labeled with the programming type (Draw or Blocks) to help you and your kid(s) understand the level of programming required to complete the activities.
Learners can complete all of the guided STEM activities then unleash creativity with independent exploration—the possibilities are endless.
Build. Play. Learn. Code.
Use the included STEM-inspired Activity and Lesson Cards to build mazes, design obstacle courses, construct towers, play croquet, and more. The Sphero Mini At-Home Learning Starter Kit includes a 28 piece construction set, 30 activity and lesson cards, pins, cones, and a robotic ball cover.
How to Connect
- Connect to Sphero Play app to play STEM games and Sphero Edu app to learn to code
- Compatible with Sphero Edu app for iOS, Android, Amazon Fire OS, macOS, Windows, & Chrome OS
- Compatible with Sphero Play app for iOS, Android, & Amazon Fire OS
- Compatible with Swift Playgrounds for iOS
- Recommended for ages 5+
Enhance your learning with Sphero's Computer Science Foundations
Computer Science Foundations is a standards-aligned, supplemental curriculum built on the K12 Computer Science Framework Principles. Scaffolded across three courses and 72 lessons, teachers and students build Draw, Block, and Text coding skills. They then integrate these concepts into curricular content: everything from polygons and poetry to logic-puzzlers and compliment-givers.
Compare with Other Robots
What's in the Box?
- 30 STEM-inspired activity and lesson cards for independent and guided learning
- Pins and cones for games and obstacles
- Sphero Mini robotic ball with a clear shell
- LED lights that glow in tons of colors
- Contains gyroscope, motor encoders, and accelerometer sensors
- Robotic ball cover
- Charging cable